- • Work and discuss with customers to get user requirements and define project scope,system design, etc…
- • Make plan, manage and supervise the day-to-day activities of projects and staff;communicate with project teams as necessary to ensure project deliverables are onschedule and within the parameters of time and cost and to discover the problem in atimely; give the solutions to prevent and reduce the risk of the project
- • Discuss with customers, QA, team members to solve the problems arising from theproject
- • Make the reports, documents for customers and offshore team
- • Manage Team management: ensure all team members’ performance to achieve assignedtargets: project quality, timeline through daily staff management, motivation, coachingand evaluation.
- • Apply Horenso deeply during the process of the project
- • At least 1 years with BrSE position for Japanese Customer
- • Proficient in Japanese (N2) is a must.
- • At least 2 years of working experience in web development
- • At least 2 years of experience in.NET coding
- • Have strong working experience with Horenso working style
- • Have strong experience in managing and leading team members
- • Project management skill, documentation skill and reporting skill are required
- • Have strong experience of risk management and can work under pressure.
- • Good teamwork skills and have experience in highly-standardized work environments
- • Excellent communication, interpersonal, management, problem solving, and leadershipskills
- • Professional and ethnic behaviors
- • Sense of responsibility, result-oriented and deadline commitment.
Benefit: At SmartOSC, we offer the bests to your values
- • Attractive salary: up to $2000
- • Onsite opportunity in Japan
- • Salary review twice a year• Premium health care up to $3,000/year
- • Insurance: Social Insurance (Nenkin), Health Insurance as defined in the Japanese Law
- • Working in No.1 Magento’s partner in Vietnam
- • Free Japanese/English and Management training packages