Our mission is to eliminate diagnostic and treatment uncertainties thanks to real-time cellular assessment of the tissue. We achieve this by inventing the world’s most advanced imaging modality. Today our products are sold in over 40 countries, with 550 systems installed worldwide. Our product has over 930 scientific publications which demonstrate the clinical utility and safety of optical biopsies. It is high time you join us as we accelerate our growth!
We have a team in Vietnam who works closely with the French team. The whole R&D team in Paris is 25 persons, in a lot of technical and scientific fields: electronics, physics, optics, and of course, software and image processing. Be prepared to learn and exchange a lot of things!
Today, we are actively recruiting a C++ developer to expand our Research and development team
You will be a real team player and solution finder in software development of our application, you will:
- Work with the French team to implement new feature on our software, using our framework.
- Propose enhancement to our framework, we value clean code and refactoring and we are open to suggestions.
- Exchange technology knowledge with the team (we organize presentation from developers to developers on various tech subjects).
- Implement elegant and robust code following a good development process (medical grade).
- Engineer with 3 years of experience in C++.
- You have been working on big industrial software or application.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Fast learner (this goes along with passion for code).
- You like to work on core engine and user interface as well.
- You are a real team player, and will work with a foreign friendly team.
- Strong knowledge of C++11/14. We use templates, and we know about latest C++ constructs (lambdas, constexpr and so on).
- Knowledge of design patterns.
- Good experience with Qt and QML interfaces.
- Good knowledge of Linux environment (our systems works on Linux).
- Very good communication skills in English (or in French), written and spoken. We frequently have video chats and exchange a lot by mail. The whole French team speaks English as well. It is extremely important for us to have fluent and frequent exchanges in English.
- Software documentation, writing technical specifications that will help the testers.
- Writing unit tests.
- You are really motivated to work in the medical field.
Nice to have Skills:
- Python, we can use it to automate some tasks.
- CMake, gdb, bash.
- Boost libraries.
- Some interest in image processing, science.
- Knowledge of other platform, windows, MacOs and their software stack. Our main target and environment is Linux (mandatory), but our code also build on other platforms.
- You work on a medical device, help to fight cancers and other diseases, a job with sense!
- You work remotely with a team of top C++ developers in Paris who loves to share about tech. Training and tech sharing is organized for the whole team (VN/Paris) regularly.
- Annual bonus depending on performances (up to roughly one extra month salary).
- Annual raises (depending on performances and inflation).
- Medical insurance and other benefits according to regulation.
- We also organize a 1 week trip to Paris for the team (we made 3 trips in the past 4 years), to meet the french team.
- We are a multicultural company, we also have a strong culture of exchange and a deep passion for medical technologies.
If you recognize yourself in this profile, join us!