We’re looking for engineers who understand the difference between solving hard computer science problems and writing highly maintainable code in a team setting, and can cheerily excel at both.
- Work at all levels of the stack, from Azure+Node.JS+MongoDB to React+HTML+CSS.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core product features, end to end.
- Design and architect complex new systems, focusing not only on performance and scalability, but also on crafting a beautiful user experience.
As a frontend engineer who equally relish the subtle interaction details that make products delightful, the hard technical challenges involved in making a desktop-grade web app, writing highly reusable code, and thinking about how to build better systems of abstraction. Product intuition is as much a necessity as technical knowledge or familiarity with best practices of frontend engineering.
- Build user interfaces that are beautiful, consistent, and fast, that thrive under heavy customization and varying use cases, that encourage exploration, and that earn the trust of our customers through predictable, reliable, and thoughtful interactions.
- Architect and build highly interactive realtime interfaces and visualizations that scale performantly to 10s of thousands of records.
- Invent patterns and reusable components that our users can assemble to build powerful software workflows.
- Work with React, ES6, and HTML/CSS to build and maintain new iLotusland features.
- Create reusable and maintainable frontend systems and abstractions.
As a backend engineer you’ll contribute to the database engine and formula engine that power iLotusland bases. Unlike single-purpose apps, we think of iLotusland as a horizontal toolkit composed of intuitive building blocks that people can repurpose to create their own applications. Our product roadmap is filled with interesting enhancements and additions to this toolkit that greatly expand the boundaries of iLotusland’s capabilities.
- Architect and scale complex systems like our realtime database engine, revision history, and formula engine.
- Design core pieces of iLotusland’s infrastructure, optimizing for long-term maintainability, performance, and reliability.
- Build and scale systems for monitoring, tracing, profiling, debugging, and deploying iLotusland.
- Take full ownership and responsibility for building, shipping, and maintaining core iLotusland features, end-to-end.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant field or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of professional experience as a Software Developer or similar role
- A deep understanding of how web applications are built and work
- Proficiency in a server-side language Node.Js
- Familiarity with Relational Databases, SQL/NoSQL data modelling, and RESTful API standards
- Experience with modern source, build, and deploy tools: Git, Gulp, Grunt, Maven, Webpack, Devops, etc
- Experience in creating wireframes for prototyping needs
- Experience with developing in the cloud, preferably using Azure resources
- Ownership of the projects you work on
- Feeling the impact your work has on the customer
- Team of passionate and accountable people that loves what they do
- Flat communication structure, feel free to grab a coffee and call our CEO
- Projects aimed at improving users productivity and open to your ideas
- Opportunity to learn and grow, working on a big SPA
- Working with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious mission with consistent strategy
- Full time contract or B2B form of employment