Techcom Securities (TCBS) is seeking an experienced Head of User Experience Design (UXD) to set up and lead our new User Experience and Design team. We are looking for candidates who have proven experience in customer centric and financial services design, demonstrated an in-depth understanding of the relationship between design, usability and technology, and expertise in new and emerging technologies across both native and web platforms.
This is your chance to become part of the strongest investment banking and best bond team in Vietnam!
Job Location: Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Set up and lead User Experience Design team
- Put in place UXD team artefacts (e.g., design library, content style guide…)
- Put in place agile-UX design sprints to align with Agile teams
- Review all channel and experience designs for consistency of customer experience
- Manage design-related escalations from team and agree with business team
- Be the customer advocate – all the time!
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field (HCI, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, etc…)
- 10 + years’ experience in customer centric design, and professional design in financial services
- Broad understanding of website architecture, interactive design principles, web usability, and online marketing and business needs
- Portfolio demonstrating expert use of typography, color, imagery, grid systems, and well-crafted animation/transitions
- Portfolio demonstrating sound product thinking through navigation, user flows, interaction design and information architecture
- Experience working in an Agile and Waterfall environment
- Passion for UXD (e.g., writing columns in Medium)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Teaching UXD at design schools (advantage)