- – Give clear advice and guidance to users for any matter related to new software and hardware installations/ upgrades, specifications and Internet Connection (including e-mails). Troubleshoot errors if applicable.
- – Implement and manage IT projects/applications as requested
- – Discuss with user of other departments about the demand and review to develop software programs
- – Suggest ideas to improve the system.
- – Work with vendor to propose solution to the company with best services and support.
- – Support end-user relating to software/applications
- – University graduation
- – At least 2 years of work experience working in the same job (IT Field)
- – Prefer to candidates with experience and proficiency in software development related to retail industry
- – Good English and Vietnamese
- – Good interpersonal, communication skills
- – Good at customer services and problem solving skills
- 13th Salary & KPIs Bonus
- Annual leave
- Meal at company canteen