- Be responsible to set up, operate and maintain the IT system of the property. Coordinate with and support all departments well so that the IT System functions best to maintain smooth work in every department.
- You will ensure that the highest standards of hospitality and welcome are demonstrated at all times
- Minimum 5 years abroad in a similar position
- Outstanding leadership, organizational and training skills
- Have experience in 5* resort & hotel is preferred.
- Fluent in English and one other language preferred .
- Strong personality with great communication skills
Do you love working and developing your career in an international hospitality industry? If you love dealing with people, bringing new ideas to the enthusiastic and dynamic team, care and passion about your job – we would like to have you in our professional team
- Competitive package in an international environment.
- Accommodation is provided and other attractive benefit
- Discount schemes and the chance to work with a great team of people