- Perform assigned tasks independently.
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on-time and with high quality.
- Investigate and analyze the requirements.
- Write design/technical documents.
- Review design/technical solutions/code.
- Support creating system architecture.
- Code/unit test features and software products comply with established coding standards.
- Weekly and/or on-demand report to supervisor.
- Follow the project and organization processes, policies and regulations.
- Bachelor or Associate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of work experience in Java.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) with Java.
- Experience in Spring Boot and Spring MVC.
- Good English communication skills.
- Good logical thinking and able to learn new technologies quickly.
- High responsible in work, proactive, self-organized and good teamwork spirit.
- Good time management skills, communication skills, problem solving skills, presentation skills.
- Good knowledge about software development life cycles.
Titan Technology is the place where we care about individuals. Our ultimate goal by offering a working environment to “Inspire Your Work” is “to bring the highest satisfaction to employees”
Titan is a place where everyone share ideas, responsibilities and enjoy the benefits, a place where all employees contribute to the company thru’ their sense of ownership, dedication and commitment.
You are welcome to become a part of our team:
- Friendly and helpful team
- Comfortable working conditions
- Good career growth opportunities
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Healthy environment for self-realization and creativity
- Competitive salary, that depends on skills & capabilities