- Code, implement, unit test, maintain and troubleshoot web application.
- Comply with established coding quality standard of the company.
- Work closely with QA team to ensure the project qualityReport to Team Leader.
- Participate in R&D, training, knowledge sharing activities.
- Follow the project and organization processes, policies and regulations.
- Ensure the assigned tasks to be performed on-time and with high quality.
- Degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or relevant.
- At least 6 months of work experience in developing web application.
- Experienced in .NET, .NET Core and/or ReactJSHave good knowledge about Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Good English skills.Good teamwork spirit and logical thinking.
- Proactive, well self-organized and responsible in work.
- Able to quickly manage new technologies.
Titan Technology is the place where we care about individuals. Our ultimate goal by offering a working environment to “Inspire Your Work” is “to bring the highest satisfaction to employees”
Titan is a place where everyone share ideas, responsibilities and enjoy the benefits, a place where all employees contribute to the company thru’ their sense of ownership, dedication and commitment.
You are welcome to become a part of our team:
- Friendly and helpful team
- Comfortable working conditions
- Good career growth opportunities
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Healthy environment for self-realization and creativity
- Competitive salary, that depends on skills & capabilities