- – Building application and quality web pages and updates for clients with quick turnaround time.
- – Creating data presentation-layers in the form of static reports and interactive dashboards
- – Creating administration and operation modules
1. Basic requirements:
- – Language: Proficient in English.
- – Education quanlification: University degree or above.
- – Qualification:
- – Experience:
- + At least 2 year-experience in Front End Development both Web app platform
- + Experience with creative design or visual narratives
- + Experience with Restful API and web-based technologies: Spring (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Data) and ORM (JPA, Hibernate)
- – Skill:
- + Able to communicate fluently in English both spoken and written.
- + Good interpersonal and communication skills; ability to build relationships at all levels and good influencing skills.
- + Networking skill and being able to build a meaningful partner network.
- – Attitude: Be honest, proactive, enthusiastic at work and able to work under pressure.
- – Salary: 15-20tr
- – Compensation:
- + Regulated time for performance evaluation and periodic salary increase review.
- + 13th month salary in accordance with company policies and regulations.
- + Meal, gasoline and mobile phone allowance and personal health insurance package allowance.
- + Opportunity to have internal and external training to improve professional skills and working skills.
- + Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance will be under Labor Law.
- + Annual summer vacation, Team-building activities in luxury resorts.
- + 22 days of leaves of absence and sick leaves with full salary.
- + Allowance of maternity leave for female employees: 5,000,000 VND.
- – Other information:
- + Office hours: Monday- Friday, from 8:30am-5:45pm.
- + Dynamic and modern working environment in a leading Fintech company in Southeast Asia.
- + Working with the modern equipment needed to improve work efficiency.
- + Cooperating and working with many domestic and multi-national partners.