- Analyze, review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Develop test plan, test case, test script, test scenario, test methodology
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Find, record and track bugs
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
1. Basic requirements:
- Language: Proficient in English.
- Education quanlification: University degree or above.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
- 1+ years of Manualy test
- 2+ years of test automation
- Experience write test case, test script, test report
- Excellent knowledge of automation tools like jmeter/selenium/Robot Framework
- Experience in testing mainframe, web, mobile, client server, web service applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work under-pressure
- Have knowledge about Agile Development Processes
Attitude: Be honest, proactive, enthusiastic at work and able to work under
- Salary: upto 1000$
- Regulated time for performance evaluation and periodic salary increase review
- 13th month salary in accordance with company policies and regulations.
- Meal, gasoline and mobile phone allowance and personal health insurance package allowance.
- Opportunity to have internal and external training to improve professional skills and working skills.
- Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance will be under Labor Law.
- Annual summer vacation, Team-building activities in luxury resorts.
- 22 days of leaves of absence and sick leaves with full salary.
- Allowance of maternity leave for female employees: 5,000,000 VND
- Other information:
- Office hours: Monday- Friday, from 8:30am-5:45pm.
- Dynamic and modern working environment in a leading Fintech company in Southeast Asia.
- Working with the modern equipment needed to improve work efficiency.
- Cooperating and working with many domestic and multi-national partners.