- Requirements analysis and design.
- Feature development and testing.
- Deployment and maintenance.
- Experience with JQuery, JQuery UI.
- Experience with Canvas API and related libraries: D3, Raphaël, Draw2D, Fabric.js or other similar frameworks.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, CSS frameworks, such as: Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of Angular, React, or VueJS is an added advantage.
- Have a good command of English.
- Opportunity to travel to client sites in the Silicon Valley and other interesting locations
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- 13-month salary
- Overtime salary
- Five working days per week
- Social insurance contribution according to high salary
- Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, big annual year-end party every year, sport activities, …
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment.