The responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Design and build reliable Ruby/Rails code, from backend to frontend.
- Involve in communicating with customers to understand their ideas and requirements.
- Collaborate with teammates to make strategic technical decisions.
- Write clean, human-readable code with unit tests.
- Do code review.
- Onboard and mentor new team members.
- Good at Object-oriented Programming (OOP).
- Good at triaging bugs and troubleshooting issues.
- 1+ year of experience in Ruby on Rails.
- Experienced with Relational Databases and SQL.
- Rather good at speaking and writing English.
- Experience with other languages such as NodeJS, Elixir is preferred.
- Experience with ReactJS is preferred.
- Working & Developing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Competitive salary package & performance bonus
- Mon-Fri (9 a.m -6 p.m), flexible and up to 5 remote working days per month
- Company events: year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Free in-house entertainment facilities (foosball, boardgame…), tea, coffee, juice & snack