We’re looking for a highly skilled Mobile Application Developer (Xamarin) who is experienced in building apps with engaging UIs. You’ll play a key role in a small team of highly motivated and skilled developers interested in a making an impact in peoples lives.
- Highly proficient in C# .NET and Xamarin (at least 2 years)
- Experience with Xamarin Forms
- Experienced in customising controls/widgets
- Understanding client-server synchronization and patterns
- An understanding of how to approach building high quality/reliable systems, TDD
- Knowledgeable in methods to ensure a responsive UI
- Advanced spoken and intermediate written English is required.
- Experience with media capture and image editing/transcoding
- Knowledge of methods and techniques of instrumentation and app analytics
- Native iOS and Android development
- Curious nature
- Interested in working on projects that have real impact to peoples lives
- Unlike most other employers, we offer EQUITY. So you will share in the benefits of your excellent performance.
- You won’t be just a small part of a massive company. Instead you’ll be a key part of a small, talented and focussed team on a mission.
- We’re building a new platform so you will have the opportunity to contribute to the design and functionality of lots of new features.
- We’re on a mission to make the world a better place and you will play a key role on the team.
- Because we are small and fast growing, there’s unlimited potential for career growth.
- As a key member of the team, you’ll have a say in which employee perks we should provide you.
- Work in a vibrant and energetic space with startups and change makers.
- Competitive salary
- Potential for travel