We’re looking for a highly skilled QA Engineer who is highly capable in both manual testing and setting up automated testing systems. You’ll play an essential role in a small team of highly motivated and skilled developers interested in a making an impact in peoples lives.
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious candidate with the intention of promotion to senior level after 12 months.
- Advanced spoken and intermediate written English is required.
- Experience testing on mobile iOS and Android platforms
- Experience testing web applications and web testing frameworks
- Experience of test automation methodologies, practices, and frameworks
- 2+ years of experience in automation testing (C # /. NET)
- Experience in creating both manual and automated test plans and reports
- Experience in load and performance testing
- Good and investigating issues and problem solving
- Curious nature
- Interested in working on projects that have real impact to peoples lives
- Unlike most other employers, we offer EQUITY. So you will share in the benefits of your excellent performance.
- You won’t be just a small part of a massive company. Instead you’ll be a key part of a small, talented and focussed team on a mission.
- We’re building a new platform so you will have the opportunity to contribute to the design and functionality of lots of new features.
- We’re on a mission to make the world a better place and you will play a key role on the team.
- Because we are small and fast growing, there’s unlimited potential for career growth.
- As a key member of the team, you’ll have a say in which employee perks we should provide you.
- Work in a vibrant and energetic space with startups and change makers.
- Competitive salary
- Potential for travel