- ● Build consumer facing web sites and web applications
- ● Hands on coding, utilizing a wide range of web technologies surrounding PHP
- ● Develop, update and maintain multiple responsive websites
- ● Recommend new technologies and techniques to improve and optimize platform
- ● Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- ● Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
Education & Qualification
- ● Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Computer Science or closely related field.Experience
- ● Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- ● In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development anddeployment)
- ● At Least 2 Years of experience and knowledge of:
- ○ PHP: Cake, Zend, Code Igniter, …
- ○ CMS: Drupal/ (or) WordPress
- ○ Postgres or MySQL
- ○ Working knowledge of CMS framework
- ○ Extensive experience with Laravel, JSON, Git, Gulp, Bootstrap, Sass and JQuery to makebuilding sites easier.
- ● Good English skill
- ● Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as good interpersonal skills
- ● Highly motivated, adaptable, and passionate learner with a strong work ethic
- Take part in some activities at Synova Solutions such as English coffee, tea break, fruit break,team building and international company trip yearly.
- Influence on the tools and technologies in our stack.
- Have a chance to work onsite in Europe ( Denmark/France/…) after 1 year.
- Rank Salary: Junior: 600 – 800 USD & Senior: 800-1200 USD