- Build and develop web application to support company product.
- Analyse product requirements and specifications with the team to design and implement backend services & APIs.
- Build and maintain tools that will help us to test, deploy, measure, monitor and scale our applications and infrastructure.
- Work with your team to explore and create new designs geared towards scale and performance. Discuss and debate with other team members to find optimal solutions.
- Engage in service capacity and demand planning, software performance analysis, tuning and optimization
- Collaborate with product and experience teams to define and prototype features
- At least 2 years of experience using PHP, NodeJs (ideally with PHP version 5/7 knowledge) and at least one of these frameworks (Laravel, CakePHP, CI, Yii 1/2, Symfony)
- Experience working with RESTful API (or GraphQL is a plus)
- Git knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of design, coding principles (e.g.: clean code, DRY/KISS, SOLID)
- Familiar with Scrum development approach
- Good analytical, communication skill. Teamwork spirit.
- Working in young, dynamic and friendly environment; highly supported by teammates and Supervisor.
- Growing business and long term career path development.
- Participate in company’s monthly events and training courses (company training programs and self – studying programs) – fee supported by company.
- 12 annual paid leaves day.
- 13th – month salary based on employee’s performance and business result.
- Allowances: Transportation, Coffee and Phone card according to company’s policy.
- Social, Health and others Insurance base on Labor Law.
- Company trip and Year – end party.
- Annual health check and Performance review.
- Address: District 1.