ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design and develop a platform which collects billions of data from social channels every month.
- Participate to all phases in product development process including analyzing user requirements, designing system architecture, coding, testing and deployment.
- Work with Product Manager and Technical Manager for new Social Listening and Social Care product development.
- Lead and coach other developers in technology and quality control.
REPORT TO: Technical Director.
- Strong Restful API developments.
- At least 2 years of working experience with NodeJS or 4 years of working experience with PHP in web application development.
- Experience with ReactJS, ES6, CSS3, HTML5.
- Experience with using Git.
- Experience with using Redis.
- Strong OOP and design patterns knowledge.
- Familiar with full-text search engines, such as Solr or ElasticSearch.
- Good knowledge on Linux environment.
- Understanding of the automate development process.
- Knowledge of NoSQL, Big Data processing is a plus.
- Basic salary, incentive, performance bonus and share option.
- Additional company benefit: https://www.younetgroup.com/vi/careers/#tab_social_life
- Can be promoted to Principal Developer, Technical Architect (Technical roadmap).
- Can be promoted to Project Manager, Product Manager (Management roadmap).