- Design and build Sendo application for the Android platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- At least 2 years of proven working experience in software development.
- Strong experience with Android SDK.
- Have published one or more android apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Java, OOP. NDK is a plus.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs.
- A deep familiarity with service, image cache, fragment.
- Good experience with UI & UX.
- Familiarity with JSON and REST-based APIs.
- Deliver product in time and high quality clean code.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life circle.
- 13th month salary yearly.
- Extra bonus from 1-6 months salary based on performance and company profit yearly.
- Extra Insurance – FPT Care.
- Has chance to become the shareholder of the company.
- Company Trip annually.
- Team building trip annually.
- Gift on special days like birthday, Tet and Holidays.
- Office is located in District 7.
- Team building activities such as Fruit Days.
- Sport activities like Football club.
- Training to develop our employees.
- Performance Review every year to adjust Salary and title/position.