Javra Software B.V is seeking a Senior Frontend Engineer to an excellent career in Vietnam. You will work as part of our world class outsourcing team developing desktop and web software applications for international customers.We are looking for Senior Frontend Engineer who enjoy working across technologies and sectors and who have an absolute passion for delivering best of breed technology solutions .
You will be working closely with team in the Netherlands and in Nepal. You will be from Vietnam to provide your services to our international clients .
Roles and Responsibilities
- Data collection and integration with AJAX, JSON and XML
- Comfortable working with web standards, CSS based design and cross-browser compatibility, providing performant and optimized products/application.
- Comfortable with object oriented programming methodologies.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Communicates and provide support to project team.
- Adhere to and help develop best practices.
- Solid understanding of client deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them.
- Deadline-oriented with the ability to prioritize multiple projects.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Taking part in the preliminary planning of the applications.
- Advising the executive as required constructing the application.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related field.
- 6-7 years above experience in related field
- Working knowledge of SASS/LESS/PostCSS.
- Strong exposure to frameworks/tools/ecosystems, such as ReactJS(preferred), jQuery, VueJS, Angular/AngularJS, Grunt/Gulp/Webpack(preferred) and have good understanding across the full client-server stack.
- You will have experience with Agile engineering practices.
- You have worked with both UX/UI developments/design.
- Troubleshooting experience with advanced HTML5 and CSS3 application
- Self-motivated team player and willing to lead and mentor other resources.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Any professional programming experiences
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / Mercurial / SVN