Javra Software is seeking a Senior Software Engineer (PHP/ Laravel) who is creative and innovative. You will be working in various internal and external projects with different level of complexities and challenges.
You will be working closely with teams in the Netherlands and in Nepal. You will be providing your services from Vietnam to our international clients.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participate in strategic technical planning with the team and other stakeholders
- • Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications on portal plus premium service platforms
- • Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- • Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- • Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- • Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- • Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- • Focus on site speed and scalability to provide the best possible customer experience.
- • Ensure compliance with Web standards and accessibility requirements.
- • Learning new technologies to provide better solution of a problem.
- • Liaise between onsite and offshore teams in a technical capacity.
- Bachelor in Computer science, IT, software engineering, web development, programming or other subjects
- .Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel)
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages Minimum 5 years of production PHP experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment.