- Report to the Project Manager and Tech Lead.
- Liaise with the key stakeholders of the project.
- Deliver fully implemented vertical feature sets based on the specification within estimates and without defects.
- Identify and mitigate risk in the projects implementation.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Design and optimize tables and queries for MS SQL Server.
- Lead and mentor less senior members of the team.
- 5+ years working as an Engineer delivering projects using the Microsoft stack.
- Experience creating, maintaining, optimising and writing queries for MS SQL.
- Experience using an ORM library such as Entity Framework or nHibernate.
- Experience using various dependency injection frameworks such as Ninject, Autofac, Unity, Spring etc.
- Experience building and integrating with RESTful web services built using WebApi.
- Experience with source control systems such as SVN or GIT.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Experience with a message broker/message bus framework such as RabbitMQ, nServiceBus or similar.
- Experience with Angular.js, React.JS, or similar on the client-side.
- Experience with bootstrap or similar CSS frameworks.
- Exposure to any kind of NoSql database technologies.
- Experience integrating with 3rd party systems.
- Logistics experience.
- The 13th-month salary.
- 14 annual leave days/year. Two more annual leave days added for each 3 working years. Unused annual leave days will be paid for each year (maximum is 50% of the last year’s annual leave).
- Laptop(Dell/Mac), PC, parking fee provided
- Company trip
- Accidental & medical insurance program.
- Training (English, soft skills).
- Year-end party, Happy hour, Quarterly party and many more.