- Participate in development efforts in an Agile development environment.
- Develop and implement features, applications that meet standards in performance, reliability, and maintainability.
- Troubleshot and solve production issues related to performance and reliability.
- Work within a collaborative environment and contribute to team goals by offering open and honest communication and helping to meet deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Have more than 2 years of work experience as an Engineer delivering projects using Microsoft Stack (C#).
- Have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Have strong experience in developing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views, and functions.
- Have good experience in performance tuning strategies.
- Have knowledge of software development and user interface web applications.
- Have experience with source control such as TFS / SVN / GIT.
- Clear, concise communication along with logical/analytical skills.
- Have a competent judgment to inform problems to superiors on time.
- Have experience managing timelines and task priority.
The following is considered highly advantageous:
- Strong in communicating in English.
- Logistics domain experience.
- The 13th-month salary.
- 14 annual leave days/year. Two more annual leave days added for each 3 working years. Unused annual leave days will be paid for each year (maximum is 50% of the last year’s annual leave).
- Laptop(Dell/Mac), PC, parking fee provided
- Company trip
- Accidental & medical insurance program.
- Training (English, soft skills).
- Year-end party, Happy hour, Quarterly party and many more.