Waverley Software Vietnam is looking for seniors and developers of Java/C++ to work in new project.
- Main responsibility is to fix bugs and stabilize Client’s Android OS.
- Work on customer and merchant reported issues.
- Managing the JIRA database so it is accurate and clean.
- Identifying and re-architecture key modules.
- Possible rewriting of certain features so core functionality is portable between different versions of OS: KitKat, MarshMallow, Pie, etc.
- Ability to make clean and surgical fixes. No hacks!
- Communicate with Client’s customer team for status, meetings, etc.
- Ability to interact with the end merchant/partner over JIRA and written English language.
- Expertise at Java and at least one scripting language, preferably Python
- Expertise in Android app development. You should consider Android app development as “easy”and want more challenging code to work on.
- Ability to write and understand C++ code is critical.
- Ability to take technical lead
- Working with scripted makefiles and gradle build systems
Nice to have
- Linux kernel, drivers, interrupt structure
- Hardware/Software interaction
- English: Able to communicate with the client/partner directly via voice call, chat and email
- Self develop: self-motivated, independent and having high commitment
- Teamwork: open and honest, together maintain and develop team productivity
- Process: experience with agile, especially in Scrum
WHY WAVERLEY: FIVE REASONS TO CHOOSE US
- 24 years working in Silicon ValleySince 1992. From early mobile operating systems to smartphone apps to enterprise and embedded systems to social robots, we’ve been part of the action you care about.
- Cross-platform and native development expertsWhether you’re targeting multiple platforms or intending to run “native” on iOS, Android or Windows Phone, we have the design skills and the development know-how to deliver a smart, stable solution.
- Full-stack solutions from Web to wearablesBack-end or front-end, we architect for scalability and keep the UI and business logic separate. You get a code base that can grow with your business and adapt to changing device specs and user needs.
- We really, truly care about qualityDeeply. We’re committed to delivering outstanding results the only way we know how: listen, build, test, refine, repeat.
- In it for the long haulOur business is configured to sustain long-term relationships: stable, high-quality teams that remain with your company over multiple product cycles.
· 13th month salary
· Open working environment
· 18 Annual Leave Days
· Additional Health Care Benefit for you and 2 relatives
· Monthly tech talks
· Flat organization structure
· Self-organized team
· Up to 2 days per month for your self-research/learning
· Working environment that advocates continuous development, both for yourself and the company
· Quarterly team buildings & Other activities such as company trip, cinema escape