- · Responsible for the testing of security devices, mobile applications
- · Develop and maintain test cases
- · Analyze and document defects detected during test execution
- · Execute test scenarios, report testing result to leaders daily
- · Ability to ask questions when requirements are not clear or not available.
- · Able to follow with daily tasks in English thru verbal and email smoothly
- · Bachelor’s degree in IT/computer science/computer network
- · A minimum of 1.5+ years experience in software testing
- · Experience with testing devices, installation, configuration is a good plus
- · Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- · Have knowledge of software testing lifecycle
- · Understand Agile approach to software development.
WHY WAVERLEY: FIVE REASONS TO CHOOSE US
- 24 years working in Silicon ValleySince 1992. From early mobile operating systems to smartphone apps to enterprise and embedded systems to social robots, we’ve been part of the action you care about.
- Cross-platform and native development expertsWhether you’re targeting multiple platforms or intending to run “native” on iOS, Android or Windows Phone, we have the design skills and the development know-how to deliver a smart, stable solution.
- Full-stack solutions from Web to wearablesBack-end or front-end, we architect for scalability and keep the UI and business logic separate. You get a code base that can grow with your business and adapt to changing device specs and user needs.
- We really, truly care about qualityDeeply. We’re committed to delivering outstanding results the only way we know how: listen, build, test, refine, repeat.
- In it for the long haulOur business is configured to sustain long-term relationships: stable, high-quality teams that remain with your company over multiple product cycles.
· 13th month salary
· Open working environment
· 18 Annual Leave Days
· Additional Health Care Benefit for you and 2 relatives
· Monthly tech talks
· Flat organization structure
· Self-organized team
· Up to 2 days per month for your self-research/learning
· Working environment that advocates continuous development, both for yourself and the company
· Quarterly team buildings & Other activities such as company trip, cinema escape