- Work in the development of iOS, Android and Windows Mobile Applications and their respective devices.
- Be involved with stages of application development involved with design, modifications, development and implementation of mobile applications design to final testing.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle – concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app store and support.
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- At least 3 years of experience in native iOS and Android development.
- Strong understanding of Android SDK, Java.
- Strong experience with Swift.
- Hands-on experience with advanced custom UI controls/animations, concurrency (GCD, thread, queue, and scheduling technique), database (Core Data or Realm) and memory management (ARC)
- Knowledge of memory optimization techniques on limited mobile resources is a very big plus
- Experience in writing OOP code and develop apps using MVC, MVP or MVVM.
- Ability to multi-task, and work on multiple projects at once.
- Passion for delivering the best possible UX and design for users
- Native: JNI, NDK (optional)
- Solid experience in optimization techniques: caching, lazy loading and memory management.
- Good English communication skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in team
- Well paid based on working performance and company financial profits.
- Young and creative organization
- Get your hands dirty with the latest technologies like Artificial Intelligence or Big Data
- Flexibility in working hours
- Able to work at remotely