- Use modern technology to build high scalable, productivity and reliable API server.
- Work with modern web related frameworks and tools such as .NET Core, NodeJS, ElasticSearch, Redis or components like Machine Learning, Stream Analytic, SQL Datawarehouse
- Building a core framework to enable standardised development of a variety of applications
- Push the benchmark for quality using componentised, proven and performant code that is readable and maintainable
- Using real-time technique to build monitor system.
- Build enterprise quality solutions following industry best practice
- Work collaboratively as part of a project team to deliver outcomes on time and within budget
- Share and champion ideas that can evolve how to build products
- Greater than 3-7 years’ experience in a developer/analyst programmer role using Microsoft specific technologies or Node JS, especially:
– solid experience with Restful API
– solid experience on SQL/ NoSQL database.
– solid understanding of the web life-cycle.
– strong experience with different Object Orientated Programming Techniques
– solid understanding of service side technologies: caching, search engine.
- Proven ability to code and document complex web applications employing current knowledge of enterprise application technologies and development techniques
- Proficiency in analysing business requirements and converting these into technical requirements within a web environment is critical
- Demonstrated ability to take full ownership of responsibilities including managing workload priorities
- High level of code hygiene is a must in this role
- Experience with SCRUM, User stories and Agile development
- High attention to detail with the ability to meet critical deadlines
- Team player with exceptional inter-personal skills
- Experienced in delivering cutting edge technology with a focus on user experience, product design and cloud based analytics solution. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a cutting-edge team that offers an open team atmosphere, with positive people and strong work ethics. If you are looking for challenging, significant projects and good work-life balance, this could be an excellent opportunity for you.
- Leadership aspirations and mentoring experience are important
- Well paid based on working performance and company financial profits.
- Young and creative organization
- Get your hands dirty with the latest technologies like Artificial Intelligence or Big Data
- Flexibility in working hours
- Able to work at remotely