- Develop and maintain external/internal web sites, .Net applications, Sharepoint applications.
- Work with Simpson business analysts to help define and clarify business requirements.
- Document test cases and conduct adequate unit testing on all development objects.
- Provide status reports and adequate management reporting on activities, progress, and issues in a timely manner.
- Provide production support for existing web applications in the Simpson environment, communicate with business analysts and business users to diagnose and troubleshoot issues and provide user support.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- 4+ years of working experience in Web Application development/delivery experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience in .NET programming with ASP.NET MVC using C#.
- Good understanding of .NET technologies and MS Web server (IIS 7.0 or later version). Having experience in .NET 4.0+ and MVC3.0+ is a plus.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns.
- Knowledge of database access, SQL.
- Strong analytical, conceptual and problem solving skill, including application profiling and memory leak detecting.
- Competitive salary
- 13th month salary
- Performance bonus
- Salary review twice a year
- 15 vacation days
- Health care program for employee + one of your beloved ones
- Annual medical check-up
- Company trip
- Year-End party
- Benefits for special holidays (Birthday, Marriage, Women’s Day, Tet holidays, Mid-Autumn…)
- Good working conditions and entertainment facilities at office
- Young, friendly and international working environment
- Social, sports and team building activities
- Compliance fully to Vietnam labor code