- Work closely with the product, UI/UX and back-end teams to design, build and extend consumer and/or partner-facing
- new products, platforms and features
- Collaborate with QA on continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) as well as other automated and manual testing to
- make sure all releases are always worthy of five star ratings
- Raise the bar by reviewing each other’s code, share knowledge, tips and tricks, and generally help out (we call this ET –
- Excellence Together)
- Evaluate new mobile methodologies and technologies
- Build reusable and maintainable excellent software components and modules
- 3+ years of Node and/or React development experience
- Experience in delivering Server and/or Client applications
- Hands on working knowledge with DevOps tools such as:
– Git (Bitbucket), – Continuous Integration (Mocha, Chai, Buddy, Enzyme, etc), – Should have the ability to configure a continuous integration/deployment working environment.
- Experience with standard modules: mongo and/or sequelize, redux, router, reselect, etc.
- Experience in consuming JSON APIs, Socket.io and strong networking understanding
- Good working knowledge of streaming technologies and optimising resources for mobile solutions.
- Experience with Jira or other task management tool
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with managing team tasks and allocation
- Experience with Socket.io
- Experience with AI and applicability in mobile applications
- Exposure to BaaS systems (firebase)
- Experience with OAuth2, JWT and FB/Twitter/Google auth flows and implementation.
- Experience with payment gateway integrations (Paypal, subscriptions Stripe/Paypal)