This is a hands-on engineering role in software application development. The successful candidate will be part of the development team for our flagship retail product, focusing exclusively on point of sale and back end integration.
- Responsibilities: Work as part of a team to develop product increments, using agile practices and processes
- Remaking an old application that is written by Winform/C# to WPF/XAML/C#/MVVM (50% workload) + 50% for fixing remains critical bugs on this platform.
- Demonstrate the completed product increment to the product owner in the iteration reviews
- Participate in iteration retrospectives to reflect on the process and continually improve it
- Perform release and iteration planning, including estimating the stories and tasks
- Explore new technologies, engage in technical spikes, make documentation updates as necessary
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related engineering discipline
- 5 + years of experience developing .NET business applications using C#, WPF/XAML, MVVM and Winform(big big plus)
- Working knowledge of TFS backlog management
- Solid understanding of agile applications development
- Ability to plan work of self & others and resolve technical and other problems
- Prior experience developing retail, ecommerce, and/or POS solutions
- Good communication skills in working with co-workers and stakeholders
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Fully policies as a Vietnam Company
- Flexible working time
- Work From Home
- Review Salary Rise very often.
- 13th salary bonus