- Understand the AWS market segments, customer base, and industry verticals.
- Understand and exploit internal Amazon systems.
- Own each technical engagement, and help ensure a timely and successful delivery of value. (delivery of actual solutions to be done by AWS partners)
- Serve as a key technical member of the Business Development team in helping to ensure customer success in building applications and services on the AWS platform.
- Scope each customer engagement, with attention towards clear and well-defined objectives and success criteria.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the solution architect community.
- AWS work experience is 1~5 years
- Can communicate in English
- Experience Operating service desktop on AWS service
- Experience architecting infrastructure solutions using both Linux/Unix and Windows with specific recommendations on server, load balancing, HA/DR, & storage architectures.
- Experience architecting or deploying Cloud/Virtualization solutions in enterprise customers. AWS specific experience a bonus.
- Experience working within the Enterprise software market or Internet industries is highly desired.
- Enterprise application and database architecture a bonus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations.
- Computer Science or Math background highly desired; working knowledge of software development practices and technologies highly desired.