WHAT DO YOU DO?
- • Collaborate with product managers and engineers to conceptualize, document, design and develop new product concepts.
- • Design features based on the product roadmap, user behavior analysis, and customer feedback.
- • Produce useful and engaging UX Wireframes/Mockups/Prototypes/User Flows of features, and oversee UI design implementation,
- • Perform Customer/Competitive analysis to produce the best solution for product
- • Take on complex problems with brilliant user-centric ideas
- • Strong product mindset, user-centric + problem-solving + analytical/UX mindset (most important)
- . • Strong knowledge of UX best practices
- • Strong research skill, able to work under high-tech and complicated products (SaaS, B2B, Data)
- • Like to work in Tech Product Company environment.
- • Good skill with Adobe software family as PTS, ILUSTRATOR, …
- • Have a strong portfolio of product design (Evidence of having launched or proposed design solutions to business problems that have influenced the direction and outcome; Data – Product/High-Tech Product is a plus)
- • Have background/skills on one of the following fields: Engineering, UI/UX, Marketing or Product.
- • Both junior/senior is welcome.
- • Experience used Zeplin
Every Ami-er has equal right to raise their contribution to products.
- • Engineering centric with product platform environment.
- • Mac pro is provided
- • Team building quarterly, company trips annually
- • Happy hour: Lunch, Snack,…
- Parking fee are included.
- SALARY: Negotiate