We’re looking for junior developers to join our digital design studio in Hanoi / HCM City and help us make more nice things for our clients.
You’re a coder and creative thinker who loves playing with new technologies and building prototypes. You’re someone who knows it’s the small details that make the biggest difference. Someone who understands what makes great design, animation and interaction. Someone who cares about how stuff feels.
We’ll help you to become the great developer you want to be. You’ll get to craft projects for brands like McDonald’s, Johnnie Walker and Disney, in a studio that’s supportive, open, has above average chat and an endless supply of the team. We won’t chain you to the desk either so you won’t need to cancel your life out of work.
What you definitely need:
- Online portfolio or project showing off your best bits
- Experience in writing code that works across browsers and devices
- Ability to translate designs from Sketch or Photoshop
Some other skills will be good if you have, but it’s okay if you are not really good:
- Experience with a CSS pre-processor (e.g. Stylus, Sass)
- Experience with client-side templating (e.g. Mustache, Handlebars)
- Experience integrating with 3rd party APIs
- Knowledge of PHP and Node is a plus
- Played around with modern CMSs (e.g. Drupal, Umbraco, Sitecore, or WordPress)
- Used Gulp or something similar
- Experience with source control (e.g. Git)
- Knowledge of client-side optimisation
- Knowledge of page load optimisation
- Working in an ambitious & professional environment which the aim to meet and exceed international industry standards and expectations.
- Full support from BOD and in-house production team
- International business contacts and travelling.
- Competitive salary (above the market, from $600 to $1000) and attractive career perspectives.
- Annual vacation
- Annual health check-up
- Year-end bonus
- Unlimited day off with paid
- NO overtime.
- Best coffee in town and daily happy hour.
- Remote working anytime you need, and more (tell us what you want to accomplish your job).