The C#.NET Developer will be responsible for software application design and programming using C# (C-Sharp) in the .NET development environment, writing applications for Sitecore / Umbraco / Kentico CMS, or ASP.NET web applications.
- The position requires a NO degree but need your passion in programming.
- 3 to 5+ years of experience and a proven record in the field of software development and/or engineering.
- 3 to 5+ years of experience using C# (C-Sharp) in the .NET development environment.
- The incumbent’s primary experience should be in writing applications for .NET MVC , ASP.NET, Umbraco CMS and other .NET frameworks.
- Experienced with SQL Server and uses of Entity Framework are desired.
- Expert knowledge in Internet / Web technologies. (You need to know SSL, HTTP, etc)
- Experienced with Git, Git-flow, Bitbucket.
- Know how to use JIRA or any bug tracking tool.
- Self-test, unit testing experience is a big plus.
- Able to chat and email by English.
- Multinational working environment. You can work with many expat in the office as well as end clients over the globe.
- English training course.
- Multi million dollars projects
- Front-end and Back-end training course to drive you to Full-stack developer.
- Happy hour event happens everyday
- Game zone, Gymnastic tools
- Free books and training course to update latest technologies
- Annual vacation.
- Unlimited day off. (We won’t count, so no worries)
- Project bonus in cash
- Coffee master and photography club.
- Only work overtime when you accept and client paid for that.
- OT (overtime) is paid 150% – 300%. But you have right to deny.
- We decide what technology / framework we want to work on, not by the sale team.
- Parties every month.
- We are global business with branches in Switzerland, Dubai, Singapore, Hongkong, Australia and expanding to UK, Germany. So you have massive opportunity to go onsite on multiple projects.
- And so much more!