The Senior Drupal Developer has a wealth of proven experience in building complex applications in the Drupal ecosystem, and is capable of scoping and developing larger chunks of functionality with a greater degree of independence. The ideal candidate is visibly active in the Drupal community (e.g., active on Drupal.org discussions, contributes to or maintains a public Drupal project, has presented at a Drupal event, etc.).
- Architect and build/theme custom Drupal 7/8 websites and applications;
- Develop responsive HTML/CSS themes using a multitude of software/tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, and Zeplin provided by the creative team;
- Show a strong desire and passion to implement new technologies to make the next project better than the last. We can always do better;
- Work closely with creative team as necessary, to ensure proper implementation of designs to ensure adequate retention of user experience;
- Work directly with creative director, designers, project managers, and user experience leads on assigned projects;
- Be responsible for thorough cross-browser and cross-device testing of the product.
- 5+ years of experience building Web applications in PHP/MySQL and at least 3 years developing with Drupal CMS;
- Experience managing deployments of Drupal projects with multiple developers across multiple environments;
- Bachelor’s degree or sufficient related experience;
- Experience building Web applications in PHP/MySQL and at least 2 years developing with Drupal CMS;
- Expertise in Drupal core concepts, APIs, module and theme development;
- Knowledge of user-contributed module landscape and ecosystem and corresponding ability to determine whether existing modules can fulfill solution requirements;
- Understanding of HTTP request/response lifecycle;
- Basic familiarity with LAMP stack (SSH, command line tools, web server);
- Comprehension of SQL queries and basic database design concepts;
- Proficiency in using Git and related workflows for source control management;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities.
- WHAT WE CAN OFFER?
- Multinational working environment. You can work with many expat in the office as well as end clients over the globe.
- English training course.
- Front-end and Back-end training course to drive you to Full-stack developer.
- Happy hour event happens everyday
- Game zone, Gymnastic tools
- Free books and training course to update latest technologies
- Annual vacation.
- Unlimited day off. (We won’t count, so no worries)
- Project bonus in cash
- Coffee master and photography club.
- Only work overtime when you accept and client paid for that.
- OT (overtime) is paid 150% – 300%. But you have right to deny.
- We decide what technology / framework we want to work on, not by the sale team.
- Parties every month.
- We are global business with branches in Switzerland, Dubai, Singapore, Hongkong, Australia and expanding to UK, Germany. So you have massive opportunity to go onsite on multiple projects.
WHAT’S OUR CULTURE?
- Accountability and responsibility. Everyone has to commit on what he/she promise.
- You’re respected. It means you can make decision on the project technical approach.
- You have right to deny bad quality of scope, delivery, code, and so forth.
- You have right to lead.
- You have NO manager, you can talk, discuss, argue with the boss.
- We build a family, not build a corporate.
- NET $1200 – $1800++. Depends on your experiences and knowledge.
- Performance and salary review is all based on your progress, there’s no limit.
- Full time as mandatory, but you can work remotely few days / week.
- Start 8:30am – end 5:30pm, but it’s flexible as long as it’s suitable to you and the team.
- You have to learn hard, work hard to get success here.
- Performance review every 12 months.
- You need to ask and present your idea before coding, it’s a must.
- Vietnamese – fluent.
- English – can chat, email, read document.