- Manage multiple software development projects performed or manage a big account, being an escalation point for projects or account in charge.
- Coordinate with other project parties such as clients, QA, QC, etc. to make sure that the projects or accounts meet clients as well as the company’s requirements & satisfaction.
- Develop and maintains project plans, including documentation of project scope, deliverables, key milestones, timelines etc.
- Be line manager for project managers and coach and mentor your subordinates and develop a resource for the company.
- University degree, preferably in IT or Computer Science field.
- Over 4 years experience in project management including 2 years of experience in leading a PM Team. Software development projects are preferred.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- A high sense of organization and responsibility, demonstrate a “can do” working attitude
- Able to work steadily under a high-pressure environment.
- Project management certificates.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to work closely with the management office to navigate and define the direction of the company.
- Be part of an open and young startup culture where you can see your ideas put into action right away.
- Flexible working hours and bonuses based on projects
- Be part of defining the future of real estate in the proptech domain.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!