- Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
- Analyze clients’ needs and translate them into requirements.
- Ability to work well with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects and quality assurance. Ensure requirements are fully understood and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry and in general. Able to make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Planning out the blueprints/roadmap for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, tests, success criteria for testing and product acceptance and maintenance.
- Obtaining client’s acceptance of project deliverables.
- Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Leading the project team, participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
- Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests.
- Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and reporting other pertinent information.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper project/product documentation.
- Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products’ performance.
- Mentoring Junior Product/Project Managers
- Reporting to: Program Manager, Development Director
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree.
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager or Project Manager
- 5+ years of relevant experience in product development/project delivery/software project management
- Excellent communication, motivational and collaboration skills.
- Strong ability to influence cross-functional teams and leadership
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Good English or French Communication.
Nice to Have:
- Master’s Degree in relevant field
- 4+ years of working with software/web development teams
- Preferred: French Native Communication
- Preferred: Relevant certifications (PMP, Management, Agile, etc)
- Preferred: Experience with Jira and Atlassian tools
- Experience handling multiple projects at the same time
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Experience implementing practices such as Total Product Maintenance (TPM), Scrum, technical PMS (Product Management Systems), and Agile systems
- Phenomenal teammate with a forward-thinking mindset, ability and confidence to challenge the status quo
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Trung Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!