- The 2D Animation artist is responsible for the creation of the 2D animations of objects, characters, cameras and VFX.
- He is also responsible for working closely with the game developers to make sure the animations look good and work as expected in the game engine.
- Create characters and assets animations using Spine
- Create animated camera movements in Unity and VFX using Unity particles.
- Receive feedback from directors, game designers, and modelers, and improve the animations based on their comments or suggestions.
- High esthetics and design skills
- Traditional arts extensive knowledge
- Understanding casual games visual trends
- Motion graphics animations skills
- Extensive knowledge in Spine and Unity
- Experience in using particle Unity FX
- 2+ years of gaming industry experience
- Good communication skills
- English Speaker
- Amazing portfolio
- Passion for mobile games
- BA degree in arts and design, animation or computer graphics.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com or
- Trung Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!