- Remote Work
- Long-term Game Development using Unity Game Engine
- Using Programming languages of C# and Lua
- Using Git as a VCS
- Working remotely with Designers and artists from the above work locations.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Engineering
- English: reading and writing
- Experience in developing and publishing games.
- High Skill level in C++ programming language
- Experience in entering ACM-ICPC, IOI.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Trung Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!