- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Support, Configure and Customise existing LIS/RIS based on user requirements.
- Integrate new instruments and analysers to existing LIS.
- Ensure optimal performance of the databases.
- Designing customer-facing UIs and back-end services for various business processes.
- Evaluate product enhancements and capabilities, in addition to implementing upgrades.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to process and technologies.
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing technical documentation.
- Developing highly optimised queries for data extraction, transformation and loading
- 4+ years of experience developing and implementing software applications in one or more general-purpose programming languages (such as C#, Python).
- 2+ years of exposure to laboratory environment (testing, instruments, LIMS, LIS, CDS, clinical, healthcare, etc) is preferred.
- Experience with Jira, Git and GitLab.
- Experience working with Relational and Non-relational DBMS (MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, Redis).
- Experience with web services and application frameworks such as Django and Flask.
- Always open to learning and implementing new technologies.
Nice to have:
- Experience with cloud computing services such as AWS or Azure.
- Experience working with Linux-based systems including shell scripting.
- Experience designing and implementing a LIS/RIS solution is preferred.
- Experience with data migrations and ETL processes involving different technology stacks is preferred
- Experience configuring highly complex integrations points such as Load Balancing, Message Queues, and other vital parts of the system integration points.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com or
- Trung Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!