- The concept artist is responsible for the design and creation of the 2d assets and backgrounds in the game from the initial sketch to the final high quality render.
- He/She is also responsible for creating the game scenes and making sure they will work properly when animated.
- Work closely with the 3d artist to make sure the sketches are translated well into 3d scenes.
- Add basic colors using references to create the right atmosphere and style.
- Final render high quality stylized assets with amazing materials and lighting.
- Receive feedback from directors, game designers, or animators, and edit the design based on these comments or suggestions.
- High esthetics and design skills
- Traditional arts extensive knowledge
- Ability to hand sketch, draw and paint cartoon style characters and environments
- Understanding Casual mobile games visual trends
- Extraordinary eye for details and colors
- 2-4 years of gaming industry experience
- Good communication skills
- English Speaker
- Amazing portfolio
- Passion for mobile games
- BA degree in arts and design, animation or computer graphics.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Tu Phan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Trung Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!