- The Technical Architect will be involved in all phases of the product development cycle including architecture definition, architecture design, software construction and deployment, architecture validation, and architecture management.
- Provide technical leadership: supporting skill development, fostering teamwork, effectively communicating, and providing feedback.
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Architect
- Good experience working with at least one cloud platform (Azure, AWS, or GCP).
- Good knowledge of Non-Functional Requirements (e.g. Security, Performance, Scalability…). Be able to identify, treat, interpret, and come up with conclusions about the Non-Functional Requirements of a project.
- Good knowledge of architecture standards and solutions for his/her base technology platform, including reference architectures, and integration models/architectures (Clean Architecture, Micro-services,…).
- Good experience in Architecture/Infrastructure Definition, Evaluation, Validation, and API economy.
- Good understanding of Database and Query Performance Tuning.
- Good experience in engineering practices (CI/CD, refactoring, unit testing)
- Good knowledge of DevOps/DevSecOps.
- Have a high level of knowledge, masters programming language resources, and have great knowledge of fundamental frameworks for .NET Core or NodeJS, or Java
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Understands and expresses himself/herself in English freely, fluently, and accurately, and can infer information from spoken or written in more complex situations.
- Be able to demonstrate calmness and self-control even in adverse situations.
- Good training skills that can give/apply an efficient and effective training process.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer.
- Have 5+ years of hands-on experience of native mobile app development in iOS (Swift) / Android (Java, Kotlin).
- Knowledge of Container/Docker/Kubernetes
- Knowledge of frontend frameworks Vue.js, React.js
- Good knowledge of Quality Assurance Development & Testing
- Familiar with working in an Agile environment
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tu Phan (Ms): email@example.com or
- Trung Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tham Mai Xuan (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!