- Read technical document and implement required features from customer.
- Analyze and handle some communication from client.
- Suggest Android eco-system if need.
- Self-manage and support member tasks efficiency.
- Good problem-solving skill.
- Maintains and troubleshoots software.
- Create units/integration test if need.
- Creates prototype/test applications/test case if need.
- Completed with responsibility delivery schedules on time.
- Motivated attitude work with team members.
- Bachelor degree related Information Technology.
- At least 1.5~3 years working experience as Senior Android developer, team size is ~ 3 members
- Have strong knowledge about OPP, design pattern.
- Understand deeply Android Framework.
- Apply efficiency module coding.
- Must apply memory control efficiency for development.
- Must have deep knowledge for multiple screen sizes for phone, tablet and familiar with Android layout component.
- Must have experience deeply Restful service.
- Familiar with Android Studio, Eclipse is plus.
- Have experience for most common 3rd library, Maven Central is plus.
- Have experience for Unit Test, automation test, and test report will be plus.
- Be experienced with Agile Software Development is plus.
- Good English skill is plus, specially in writing technical document.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button below, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!