- Study and master original designs of a wide range of game genres.
- Constantly create and pitch new ideas for games.
- Creatively modify, adapt or produce gameplay contents, concepts, level layouts and designs.
- Making sure that the rest of the team (including programmers, artists, animators, and audio engineers) understand the concept of the game.
- Making adjustments to the original specification to reflect technical constraints and new programming or artistic developments from the team.
- Training testers to play the game – they make sure that it works in the way it is meant to, and play game as a testers.
- Work with artists and programmers to making sure the game experience meets the original vision.
- Great at creative thinking, decision making, problem solving, and knowing how to learn.
- Innovative and imaginative with out of the box mind set.
- Good eye and understanding of high aesthetics and visual design qualities.
- Attention to details.
- Up to date with trends in the casual gaming industry.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about 2D and 3D video games in a wide variety of genres and on various gaming platforms (Mobile, Playstation, XBOX, Nintendo, PC, etc).
- Good understanding of their environments, control systems and general usability rules.
- Thorough understanding of video games and their commercial appeal to the general public.
- Good interpersonal skill, good at teamwork.
- Well organized and result-oriented.
- Deliver high quality works under high pressure and within strict deadlines.
- Good English writing skill, ability to document ideas, concepts, and design systematically and in a style that that is easy to understand.
- Work well in a team and alone, take criticism well, be able to adapt quickly to change.
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!