- Building and maintaining strong relationships with clients for long term partnership.
- Preparing quotations, negotiating contracts and monitoring the performance of the contract.
- Coordinating smoothly with all department such as content, marketing and other departments to deliver client requirements on time.
- Preparing plan to increase revenue and expand new clients.
- Directly reporting to line manager.
- Other duties not mentioned above but as required.
- At least 2 year experience in marketing/business development/sale/relationship management.
- Have experience in managing facebook and youtube fan page.
- Have experience in working for a digital agency.
- Knowledge of Game industry is an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation and time management skills.
- Excellent MS computer skills (MSWord, Power Point, Excel).
- High sense of responsibility.
- Be able to work individually and as part of a team.
- Be able to work under pressure.
How To Apply
Please send your CV (in English) to
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Khuyen Le (Mr): email@example.com
Via “Apply now” button below
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!