- Understand the business logic behind product requirements.
- Understand the business through interface prototyping and ask the right questions.
- Design and implement the process/procedures, and unit testing based on the business requirements.
- Debug and track the bugs reported by QA.
- Write the design documents (outline, complete).
- Analyze the performance of database and codes.
- Design database with PD design.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Java development.
- Solid knowledge of JAVA with familiarity in JAVAWeb programming;
- Familiar with Gradle, JavaStruts2, Hibernate3, Spring3, JPA, Tomcat, MySQL, and Svn, comfortable with Angularjs, and Nodejs.
- Good team player and communication skills with the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to think logically, take initiative and accountability.
- Self-starter with the eagerness to learn new technology.
How To Apply
Please send your CV (in English) to
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Khuyen Le (Mr): email@example.com
Via “Apply now” button below
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!