- Build and develop test cases for studio’s games.
- Accurately follow gameplay and technical test cases
- Find and precisely describe, reproduce and rate bugs found in games
- Verify and validate bug fixes Verify all aspects of assigned games and ensure that they have no flaws
- Provide information on resource requirements to the QA Lead when necessary
- Complete daily reports
- Familiarity with iOS and Android apps.
- Understanding of the game development process.
- Experience of bug tracking systems (Devtrack, Mantis, Jira, Trello).
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of mobile and tablet navigation.
- A first experience in a QA or Localization role (console or mobile).
- Aptitude for communication and teamwork.
- Patience. Keen sense of observation.
- Ability to follow directions
- Motivated and serious
- Professional and ambitious
- Passion for video games
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply Now” button below, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!Khuyen