- Participate to project as fullstack team leader to develop, review and optimize code base for Web application
- Be a liaison between Product manager and team members to ensure qualified project deliverables
- Initiate/Lead/Coordinate technical research and training to technical sub team members
- Minimal 2 years of experience as Team leader, able to develop and oversee the web development processes
- At least 3 years of experience both front-end and back-end languages (NodeJS & Angular preferred).
- Knowledgeable of Android development and WebRTC.
- Experience working with system design, architecture, infra system; popular framework for the respective development environment; source version control (Git/Gitlab preferred).
- Familiar with DevOps and enterprise framework (J2EE, Springs, WebAPI…).
- Knowledgeable of SCRUM and Agile practices, able to lead and direct team member to develops systems/code to agreed timescales, quality and in line with their agreed priorities
- Good teamwork, communication, time management and problem solving skills. Professionalism and high sense of responsibility
- Able to coach and mentor junior members
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English, able to communicate with CTO in US with regards to project requirements
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!