1. E-Learning Technical Lead:
- Take existing content and various formats and leverage AICC, SCORM, xAPI, and LTI standards to integrate with company’s LMS and/or the client’s LMS.
- Work alongside the CTO and Architects offering specialist SCORM support and assist in planning a future path to utilize xAPI.
- Uplift the e-Learning skills of our Engineers.
- As a bilingual interpreter, you will use your working languages (English & Vietnamese) to translate requirements into a set of epics and stories that engineering groups can understand and implement.
2. Technical Design & Development:
- Write high-quality maintainable code.
- Write automation tests that align with the product requirements.
- Spend time reviewing peers work and have your work peer-reviewed.
- Document your solutions to support other engineers that need to interface with your work.
- Provide solutions which are designed to scale both with traffic and data.
- Establish and promote UX/UI guidelines, and industry-leading practices and standards
3. Product development process
- Participate in daily standup/scrum process.
- Manage your time effectively.
- You communicate with your team and product managers to estimate and plan features.
- Help coach and mentor more junior resources by providing encouragement and constructive feedback and advice
- Very strong experience in Frontend engineering and Agile development process
- Experience of working on a SaaS software product
- Experience with integrating Microsoft applications (Teams, Dynamics for Talent etc.) preferred
- Experience working closely with back-end developers and an understanding of how to best interface with APIs
- Experience with source-control practices such as Git etc
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment processes
- Strong understanding best practices for front-end development – unit testing, linting, build automation etc.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bilingual interpreter (English & Vietnamese)
- Deep understanding of SCORM, LTI, and xAPI e-learning standards
- Strong understanding of web standards and best practices for accessibility, usability, and SEO
- Strong understanding of modern web development practices including implementing responsive design and progressive web applications
- Experience with TypeScript preferred
- Advanced knowledge with many of the following technologies, frameworks, and practices:
- ReactJs, NodeJs, AngularJs
- Yarn, NPM, Webpack
- Automated, end-to-end, and unit testing
- Git, CI/CD
- Understanding of microservices/Service Oriented Architecture design
- Experience building REST-based APIs – from design through to implementation and integration support
- Experience working in an Agile development including knowledge of common roles and basic terms/concepts
- Understanding of SCORM or working Knowledge of AICC, xAPI, and LTI standards is a plus
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!