- Designing and implementing various forms of autonomy and artificial intelligence algorithms for robotics. It includes analyzing system objective, designing algorithm, implementing and integrating with other HW modules, building and running simulation & flight test
- Build up the foundation for the Cloud AI & Robotics platform
- Also perform similar duties as he deems fit for the proper execution of his duties and duties as delegated by the direct manager or the Employer.
- 02+ years with Deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Pytorch or Keras
- Experience in object detection, tracking and key point detect like OpenPose & other computer vision skills
- (preferred) Experience in Robotics path planning, Inverse Kinematics & Dynamics.
- (preferred) Hands-on experience with cloud frameworks such as AWS, Google Cloud
- Good teamwork, communication, time management and problem solving skills. Professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!