• Contribute to analyze and develop new features in compliance with best practices
• Ensure maintenance and management of developed solutions
• Code unit tests and ensure required corrective actions implementation
• Participate to common daily meeting
• Realize daily and weekly activity reporting using group tools
• Good at HTML / CSS.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues / responsive.
• Proficient understanding of SVN / GIT for source versioning
• Good understanding of SEO principles is a plus
• Be familiar with web dev tools (Gulp / WebPack / Less / Sass, …)
• 1 to 3 years of experience
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!